How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
Download Jailbreak 6.1.3
– Works on iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.2, 6.1.1, 6.1, 6.0.1 and 6.0
– This works with the following devices:
iPod touch 4G
iPhone 3GS/4 (GSM/CDMA)
1. Download Redsn0w from the link above, extract and open it
NOTE: If you’re on Windows Vista/7/8 then you should right click Redsn0w and set compatibility to windows XP (service pack 2) and then run it as the administrator
2. Go to Extras and click Select IPSW. Then select your iOS 6.0 (not 6.1.3) firmware file.
3. Go back and click “Jailbreak” and enter DFU mode by following the below steps or follow the on screen guide in redsn0w:
a. Make sure your device is plugged in and turned off then hold down the power button for 3 seconds
b. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button for 10 seconds
c. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 15 seconds
4. Select install Cydia and any other options you want except “Install custom bundles”.
5. Wait for it to finish and reboot
6. Close out of Redsn0w
7. Open Redsn0w and go to “Extras”
8. Click Select IPSW file again and select the iOS 6.0 (not 6.1.3) firmware file.
9. Click “Just boot” and enter DFU mode again by following the instructions in step 3
10. You will now have a tethered iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak.
11. Once that source is added look for the package named “SemiTether” and install it.
12. Once it’s done it will ask you to respring your device.
13. You now be able to boot up without redsn0w!
Incoming search terms:
- How to Jailbreak 6 1 3
- how to get cydia without jailbreaking 6 1 3
- 6 1 3Jailbreak
- jailbreak 6 1 3
- redsn0w 0 9 15b3 download